I spent the week on the South Coast, mostly trying to do the wiring. a few bits and bobs are left to do but it all seems to work.
The boat came out of Tim’s shed and here she is early in the week
I put the boom on and rigged her as best I could remember.
The cushions came after 3 days.
I left the plastic on one seat so I could dump stuff there.
Quarter berth all cushioned out
I slept in the forepeak with the slats all replaced and a new facing to the panel up front.
Heads are sorted and working (very interesting)
After fixing and unfixing countless times the instrument panel above the chart table looks good with a new switch panel. The GPS works but I need to fix the VHF in place and put in the stereo.
I sailed her on the Saturday; the winds were light but Kornog sailed nicely and she ended up back on her permanent mooring in Emsworth channel. I have arranged for her to come out for the winter on 7th November, so very little time to sail her. I plan to finish the wiring over-winter.
On her mooring, and again